Common questions

Let Mortal Kombat begin
yuan26,
if($user_id){
  if(!file_exists($rootpath.'files/users/avatar/'.$user_id.'.png')){ 
    echo '<div class="rmenu">Your avatar is empty, please <a href="'.rootpath.'users/profile.php?act=images&mod=avatar&user='.$user_id.'"><b>upload</b></a> or <a href="'.rootpath.'pages/faq.php?act=avatars"><b>select</b></a>an avatar.</div>';
  }
}
How do i display images in forums using bbcode
Let Mortal Kombat begin
img/img bbcode tag for johncms v440
I am hwaiting for johncms v 5 officialy
Let Mortal Kombat begin
xthe_prince, it will be as soon as possible
Segoro or any other developer can you assist me. I have installed johncms 4.3.0 on my laptop with xampp as localhost. I installed the cms but it tells me my ip is invalid is there a way I can go around this?
how can i create website
Anyone maybe had a problem with $headmod and $movings? $headmod in online list is always on home page and in forums "Who's here" shows only the one who is viewing, and $movings counts 2+2+2... and in online list it counts like that my own clicks on refresh.
Any idea what to look at?
Sensus veris
arnage (27.03.2013 / 15:49)
Anyone maybe had a problem with $headmod and $movings? $headmod in online list is always on home page and in forums "Who's here" shows only the one who is viewing, and $movings counts 2+2+2... and in
Put $headmod = "mypage"; to your page and then edit incfiles/languages/en/places.lng (add there page name and description)
Thank you for your reply but the problem is with all pages. Default ones, like going in Guestbook or Forum or Profile... And plus each click is counted like two.
Всего: 209