JohnCMS 4.0 ???

Sergafan, Well, wait wait
Guys don't be rude when its done it will be uploaded. If you can do it better go and do it yourself but don't come and make demands here or be rude
Let Mortal Kombat begin
carlctz, riggt words
Segoro sorry if I sound harsh. But these guys just come and demand and they don't know what work it is to rewrite a script like johncms into multi language.
Took me 3months to translate from ussian to english and I still got it wrong lol. They just need to be patient good things come to those that wait.
carlctz (21.12.2010/10:37)
Segoro sorry if I sound harsh. But these guys just come and demand and they don't know what work it is to rewrite a script like johncms into multi language.
Took me 3months to translate from ussian
lol you so so slow carl , i only took one day to translate this script into english. Which editor you use. I use netbean or notepad ++ . Just open all files of script and start with the biggest file and use replace function. Use replace to all opened files . Thats easiest way to do
Dhruva I didn't use a pc I used my blackberry 8520 curve with navita translator. And I do have a life outside of wap. So I can't spend a whole day infront of a pc online at home lol.
INDONESIA
carlctz (22.12.2010/10:42)
Dhruva I didn't use a pc I used my blackberry 8520 curve with navita translator. And I do have a life outside of wap. So I can't spend a whole day infront of a pc online at home lol.
Blackberry?! hehe
Yes captain a Blackberry cellphone. Its the best brand lol. Unlimited on device internet I can be online 24/7 30days a month and not get charged hahaha.
I haven't used a pc to go on the internet since november 2009, it does anything I can do on a pc that's related to webhosting, websites, webdesign.
yudhy
Demo v4.0 http://indohot.co.cc
JohmCMS v4.0 is Nice, but whats new in it, except multi language? And will the themes and modules of JohnCMS v3.2.2 work in v4.0.0?
Всего: 102