Crictic & Suggestion

INDONESIA
To JCMS Team, if can i want a Chat can be edit to be can to showing in all pages, edit in admin panel.. sorry for my bad english..
The new version is likely to bring big changes. Mainly because of the multi-languages, means johncms aware of the many enthusiasts johncms from various countries and is ready to become a global cms. I mean go to international (not only for Russian people). I think, it would be nice if the default languages of this site will be using English as it may be many visitors from outside the Russian who wanted to participate in the forum but less interest due to open this site becouse confused of the main language.
Let Mortal Kombat begin
Sorry, but only during the installation you(admin) can choose the language... so the choice by the user is impossible.
CaptainAslam
INDONESIA
seg0ro (15.12.2010/20:07)
Sorry, but only during the installation you(admin) can choose the language... so the choice by the user is impossible.
o..o.. I will edit that on my modif projects, if i no too late with other modifer
seg0ro (15.12.2010/20:07)
i mean for this site (johncms.com). its will be helpfully if this site use an english as main language. So, many visitor from outside of Russia do not experience distress when registering and posting at forum on this site, johncms.com
I'll bet, maybe after johncms support English in the latest version later, it will be many international visitors who come here
seg0ro
Let Mortal Kombat begin
alcapoNe, after relise of 4-th john we want to create subdomain (i.e. en.johncms.com) for English speaking people with English version of the engine
Be patient
wow, that was a good news i waiting for, hope johncms will grow even more, lol!
Rastri (24.06.2010/16:25)
Captainaslam !!
jangan ngaco deh lu !!
dimana-mana slalu bikin ngaco !!
di forum2 gretongan sring bikin ulah !!
mikir pake otak, sebelum buat topik !
ssst,jangan malu2in negara kita,Please,Speak on english!
my suggestion, '' johncms.com should install
qchat because qchat allows us
to communicate, like most sites jcms
in Indonesia ''
Всего: 39